stormmonkieskm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The character backstories

Go down

The character backstories Empty The character backstories

Post  Bella Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:48 pm

I will use this forum to help keep up with the backstory stuff I am adding. I am thinking of more stuff to add to the back story all the time. Most of the story lines should be completed in book 5, but I am currently thinking of a new idea that just occured to me and I have not fully fleshed that evil idea out yet. It may happen in book 5 or 6. It is so evil all I can do is laugh.

-----------

1. The first thing that happened was in the thread called "A Meeting in the Market" where Jo first encountered the group that Koya kalled 'witch hunters.'

2. The next thing that happened is when members of the group attacked Jo in the market. Koya says that this group killed Jo's parents. When Jo presses her on it, she admits that she did not see them kill his parents, but they wer ethe ones after them, and his parents have not returned.

3. Lute met this group and sent a message to say hello to Jo with Lute back to the caravan.

4. Private email to Kai that took place in the woods.

5. You found a note from Avril's farm stating that if the Adella spawn contacted them, she (the wife who also was a witch) was to let them know. It was signed with the dagger symbol from the 'witch hunters.'

6. Private email to Jo after the slayer arrow took him out.

7. Who or what is the blue fox?

8. Private email to Jo after the eskimo almost killed him.

9. Private message to Kai that took place between Kalsgard and the fight with the giant and winter wolf.

10. The blue fox is some type of Kitsune / Demon?

11. Why was Jo called the Adelle and who is his fathers brother the druid on the mammoth mentioned? (He mentioned his father said something like "The old ones abandoned me. Maybe my brother was correct." He then shouted something and vanished with Jo's mother.

12. What is the white funerary baton and why is there an image of a medusa's head on the side?

13. Whe dod the druid on the mammoth refer to Kai as the "bastard child" and why did he state that he was no longer needed?

Last edited by Admin on Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Bella
Bella
Admin

https://stormmonkieskm.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The character backstories Empty Re: The character backstories

Post  Bella Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:46 am

Added 7-9.
Bella
Bella
Admin