Non base and core character classes available

Go down

Non base and core character classes available

Post  Bella on Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:24 am

3pp pathfinder character classes I have. I of course get first pick at which one I play for Slumbering Tsar, but after I choose the rest of the players can choose as well. If you end up purchasing a 3pp character option I do not own, add it to the list!

Top choices for Mike (in order of preference so far)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - A person sent from a diffrent world or time and placed in a fantasy setting (IE John Carter of Mars)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Spontanious Druid with a spirit guide instead of animal companion.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] A pretty good skill monkey that is great at solving clues. Can use knowledge of monstres to give extra damage.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Can manipulate time in a non complicated way.

Characters Mike has but has not read yet

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not on Mikes List of Characters to play

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - A katharine hepburntype person who's self confidence can inspire allies and disrupt enemies. It is a good class, but not what IA am personally looking for for Slumbering Tsar.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Ranger with out spell. Very versitile.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - name kind of says it all.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:29 am; edited 3 times in total
Bella
Admin

View user profile http://stormmonkieskm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Non base and core character classes available

Post  Bella on Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:27 am

Added four more recent character purchases. They are in red.

The investigator
The Tough
The Daredevil
The Time Warden
Bella
Admin

View user profile http://stormmonkieskm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum