stormmonkieskm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Specter Windblade aka Specs

2 posters

Go down

Specter Windblade aka Specs Empty Specter Windblade aka Specs

Post  Specs Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:41 am

Specter Windblade was born into a military family. His father took note of his apparent innate skills with blades at a young age, and pushed him into mastering elven curve blades. His father expected Specter to follow in his footsteps as a soldier, but Specter wished to see the world and explore its wonders. His father was taken aback by this sudden decision but he decided to honor his son's wishes. He presented Specter with an elven curve blade he had ordered crafted for him and gave him his blessings.
Since that day Specter has wandered the world as a mercenary, employing his skills wherever he feels is the most needed. He prefers to be called Specs due to it being a nickname his younger sister called him since he felt his full name had a darker ring to it than he liked.

Specs

Character sheet
class: Oracle
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Specter Windblade aka Specs Empty Re: Specter Windblade aka Specs

Post  Bella Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:11 am

I just wanted to verify your race. If you are not elven you would need to have the exotic weapon prof feat to use that blade. Also if your not an elf make up a reason why you use this blade over the more traditional.

To be fair to the other players, even though it was a gift, it would still come out of your starting gold.
Bella
Bella
Admin

https://stormmonkieskm.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Specs Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:49 am

yes my characters race is elf. and yes i did factor the cost into my starting gold Smile

Specs

Character sheet
class: Oracle
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down