stormmonkieskm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I must have a Death Wish

2 posters

Go down

I must have a Death Wish Empty I must have a Death Wish

Post  Wakko Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:28 pm

I have been adventuring with this group for months, it seems. I am one of three original members who set out from Bard's Gate. Ahhh, Bard's Gate. That stinkhole seems like paradise now. I have heard tales in the camp about our exploits. Such lies are best told by those pompous asses at the taverns who belt out a song to other men's glory. I have never wished for fame. Just show me the money.

This group I am traveling with is going to get us killed. We go from one bad situation to another. And they keep looking for the most dangerous places!!! Don't they know the first rule of adventuring is to keep yourself alive? I have seen my comrades rush in where angels fear to tread. And I have followed them. When I mentioned this to Wedge the other day, he repeated something his uncle had told him, "Who is the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?" I guess I am the more foolish. But I know of no other way to find redemption.

I know, I know. What am I seeking redemption for? Not for the lost souls of this barren wasteland, but for myself. I have done terrible things in my past, and if I could do something good while I am out here, it would make up for all the rest. Of course, nothing to prevent me from getting rich in the process. Riches buy magic, and magic helps keep me alive. Which is where I hope to stay. Alive.
Wakko
Wakko

Character sheet
class: Ranger
Race: Half Elf

Back to top Go down

I must have a Death Wish Empty Re: I must have a Death Wish

Post  Wakko Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:12 am

Okay, that's it. I think I should retire. Too many dangerous situations. I think I will stay at the camp and help run the hotel. We have three new guests, and I think one of them would be able to take my place.
Wakko
Wakko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:38 pm

make sure you clean the toilets.
Bella
Bella
Admin

https://stormmonkieskm.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Wakko Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:40 pm

Sorry, I will get to it. Wedge has asked for the room next to yours. I still have to find that hand drill he borrowed.
Wakko
Wakko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down