stormmonkieskm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Gold - book 1

4 posters

Go down

Current Gold - book 1 Empty Current Gold - book 1

Post  Bella Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:30 pm

Starting gold for your class. You are welcome to role the dice and take the average amount if you role lower than the average.

May 7, 2011

Oleg was able to sell the items the players sold him for a profit. He was able to purchase 600 GP worth of loot. He was able to purchase everything from the players except for the items listed in "Party Treasure" thread and the items in the "Found Treasure Available" thread. He can buy any items not wanted in the "Found Treasure Available" thread as well as any items that the players want to sell back in another week. He has just enough to purchase any items from the players they are trading in for the master worked items they got for free.

Heidi, William and James can add an additional 251 GP to their sheets.

Jorge, add 589 GP to your sheet. (this includes the 10 GP taken out for the "Gift" to the Fey pranksters.

Total GP earned for May 7 - 589 GP each.

May 22, 2011 Skype Game

Please add 488 GP to your characters. This includes everything added to the "found Treasure Available, but not the items in the party treasure.

June 5 2011 Skype Game
Please add 251 GP to your sheets. Also remember to mark off 125 GP for the wand and and the cost of any potions you purchased. Jorge needs to remove 1 Potopn of Cure Light Wounds from his character as he used one in the game.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:19 pm; edited 8 times in total
Bella
Bella
Admin

https://stormmonkieskm.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Current Gold - book 1 Empty Re: Current Gold - book 1

Post  Bella Sat May 07, 2011 10:44 pm

For gold, here is how I am handling it for Pythia and Bo.

On the "L-Back" Sheet on the big character sheet I am using, I am keeping up with the gold in one of the "Other gear" fields on the right hand side.

Example. 243 / 890. The first number is how much GP they have left. The second is the total accumulated. I would add the amount for the free master worked armor she got to the second number. You can keep up with it however you want, but just keep up with it.

I am only including the amount of gold you get from selling stuff here.
Bella
Bella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Sat May 07, 2011 11:19 pm

Jorge. The party completed a quest and got 4 free masterwork items. They chose to get a masterwork elven curve blade ( I think that is what you have) for your character. If you do not want the blade, you can choose masterworked armor instead. It is one or the other though. Because of your background, I will let you handle this one of two ways. You can keep your fathers sword around and use the new blade now as it would be ready.

Alternatively, even though it really can't be done, you can have your fathers blade sent out and have it masterworked for free. This will take time to do though. It will take 21 days to complete. A total of 11 days have past in game so you would need to wait 10 more days before it is returned to the fort in its new condition. You can borrow the great sword William was using from Oleg until your blade is return if you choose this option.

James. Don't forget to add the Free Masterwork dagger you got from somewhere (but not from the quest) to your sheet. I did not include that in the money earned for the party.
Bella
Bella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wakko Sun May 08, 2011 11:05 am

Actually, I bought my own two handed sword. Even with the free MW two handerer I just got, I may hold on to the other for a little while.
Wakko
Wakko

Character sheet
class: Ranger
Race: Half Elf

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Sun May 08, 2011 12:16 pm

Ah. Good to know. In that case I will need to roll to see if oleg has one in stock.
Bella
Bella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wakko Sun May 08, 2011 12:54 pm

Specs can borrow mine if he needs to.
Wakko
Wakko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Wedge Mon May 09, 2011 3:24 pm

Just to be clear: the 455 gp/character is the total gold we have including all the coin we found and the items we sold including the items under "Found Treasure Available" (strength bow, wand, etc.) and what we found in coin, but not the items in 'Party Treasure' (potions, etc.) and not the master work weapons.

Is this right?

Wedge

Character sheet
class: Wizard
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Mon May 09, 2011 4:55 pm

Actually I do not belive it includes the found treasure available. I adjusted the gold in the original post. It does not include the free mw items or party treasure.
Bella
Bella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Specs Tue May 10, 2011 1:29 am

Im fine with using the masterworked elven curved blade. Ill keep my fathers blade around as a backup in case anything happens to the other sword as well. Always good to have a backup.

Specs

Character sheet
class: Oracle

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Tue May 10, 2011 8:37 am

OK. the blade is available now so you can add it to your sheet. I will edit the sheet I have to fit your character with the alternate class abilities from the APG and send it to you. It starts off complicated, but once you understand it it is very easy to use.
Bella
Bella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wedge Sat May 14, 2011 11:28 am

Admin wrote:For gold, here is how I am handling it for Pythia and Bo.

On the "L-Back" Sheet on the big character sheet I am using, I am keeping up with the gold in one of the "Other gear" fields on the right hand side.

Example. 243 / 890. The first number is how much GP they have left. The second is the total accumulated. I would add the amount for the free master worked armor she got to the second number. You can keep up with it however you want, but just keep up with it.

I am only including the amount of gold you get from selling stuff here.

When accounting for the free masterwork items, do you want the full price or half price?

If you think of those items as equivalent to a cash payment then it should be full price, if you think of them as treasure found then half. As a wizard, I don't find a masterwork weapon all that useful and may end up selling it which would be a good reason to justify the using the half value.

Wedge

Character sheet
class: Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Sun May 15, 2011 2:14 pm

When they were given they should be considered full price. When sold, it would be for half price.

If you use the model i mentioned before. it would look like this for a weapon. 150 / 300.

That means you have 150 in gold available but your total wealth is worth 300.
Bella
Bella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wakko Sat May 21, 2011 10:12 pm

The +2 (14 str) composite bow should be worth 150 gp. (100 + 100 per strength point) = 300. Therefore, I give each character 30 gp. When I sell it, I should get my 150 gp back.
Wakko
Wakko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Sat May 21, 2011 11:12 pm

the amount included in the original post includes the 150 for the bow already so each player has this money accounted for. Just subtract the half price 150GP from your sheet. And yes, you would get it back when you sell it.
Bella
Bella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Sun May 22, 2011 7:51 pm

May 22, 2011 Skype Game

Please add 488 GP to your characters. This includes everything added to the "Found Treasure Available", but not the items in the party treasure.
Bella
Bella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:17 pm

June 5 2011 Skype Game

Please add 251 GP to your sheets. Also remember to mark off 125 GP for the wand and and the cost of any potions you purchased. Jorge needs to remove 1 Potopn of Cure Light Wounds from his character as he used one in the game..

Bella
Bella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down