stormmonkieskm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilberd Gates

4 posters

Go down

Wilberd Gates Empty Wilberd Gates

Post  Wedge Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:05 pm

This son of a humble Restov gate keeper is anything but humble. He knows that he is smarter then just about anyone he meets - lots smarter. Despite his lowly beginnings, he was accepted to a school for Wizardry on pure talent. While the teachers were impressed with his accomplishments, the other students were far from supportive and Wilberd dropped out to pursue his studies independently.

Wilberd does not suffer fools gladly and resents that those with wealth, looks, charisma or a noble title are honored and admired despite their ignorance. This expedition to the Greenbelt is just the thing to prove to the superiority of his intellect and skill to the world!

Wilberd is a skinny, pimply faced youth who's facial expression is a habitual sneer. Though meticulous with his books and spell components, it is obvious that personal appearance is not his first priority. He is sarcastic and condescending, especially to Pytiha, but nevertheless uses his skills and wizardry to help the party (mending, light, prestidigitation, etc.)

Wedge

Character sheet
class: Wizard
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Wilberd Gates Empty Re: Wilberd Gates

Post  Pythia Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:23 pm

"It's too bad you’re such an insufferable little rat at times. It would have been good to have any form of intelligent conversation with someone. The grunts and muscle flexing of the big boys grows tiring." geek

*Intelligence of 14 btw*
Pythia
Pythia

Character sheet
class: Oracle

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:32 pm

I am picturing Wilberd as like 14 years old. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Bella
Bella
Admin

https://stormmonkieskm.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Wedge Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:39 pm

Wilberd would be about 18 (unless you want me to roll randomly). He would have spent time studying magic and etc.

Wedge

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:14 pm

No. 18 is fine. I just pictured him a 14 year old. I updated my mental image.
Bella
Bella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wakko Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:56 pm

I thought his family might be glaziers. You know, they make windows. Only they make them cheap, so you keep having to buy a new set every other year. And they are hard to install. Rumor would be that the family had the chance to own an apple orchard, but figured the windows con, er racket, er business, was more productive. Laughing
Wakko
Wakko

Character sheet
class: Ranger
Race: Half Elf

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:24 pm

*snicker*
Bella
Bella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wedge Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:44 pm

Kyras Cobb wrote:I thought his family might be glaziers. You know, they make windows. Only they make them cheap, so you keep having to buy a new set every other year. And they are hard to install. Rumor would be that the family had the chance to own an apple orchard, but figured the windows con, er racket, er business, was more productive. Laughing

LOL Laughing

Wedge

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down